Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mastercard FAQ

1 year of credit history and maximum credit card credit check possible?
Hi, I have a credit history for a year and have 3 credit cards beside a combined credit limit of 5000. I have no harmonize due on my cards. However when i applied for a BOA worldpoints mastercard i was approved for a card with a credit cut-off date of just 1500. So, that set me wondering. Whats the typical credit limit i can expect beside one year of good credit history.

2 years of service?
I salaried for 1 year of service beside a Mastercard beside the incentive that I would achieve a second year free. Now I am unloading notice that I will be charged on 9/26 for the second year (with a further data that the rate is going up). I can't find any mode to verbalize beside Yahoo Music give or take a few this. Anyone else run into this?

A debt consolidation company contained by Ontario, Canada?
HiI have the following debts, and I want to consolidate them to pay as little as possible---1) personal loan, $1400 symmetry. 29% intrest. -- $90 a month2) computer payment, $1300 balance, 29% int. -- $60 a month3) student loan, $17000 harmonize, 7% int- $223 a month4) an old phone bill (a) $1800 balance, $40 a month5) store credit card, $280 symmetry, 29% interest, $18 a monthI only have a prepaid mastercard bar what I listed above. I have a minimal income due to human being pregnant, and no other assets in my name. (about $19 thou a year total). I am self employed, near no income verification (I am an esthetician who works at home for cash).I want to get a consolidation loan, so I can sort only ONE payment a month, instead of worrying roughly speaking 5 payments and different due dates. Also, I am not terribly concerned next to a high interest rate right now, as long as I am merely paying ONE high rate, not 3 like I am very soon!I don't want to us e Wells Fargo or Citi financialhelp!

Adding debit card to paypal?
I tried to add a debit card onto my paypal portrayal but My debit card is with CIBC, is in that any way I can still join a debit card even if its not mastercard or visa, and if so how? has anyone else added a debit card that isn't a mastercard or visa ''Debit Cards (also call check cards, ATM cards, or banking cards) are permitted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.'' get that straight from the paypal page

am I responsible for my inert mothers mastercard bill?
the account be in her given name only but she applied for a supplementary card for me. The credit card company say I am liable for the unpaid balance

American Express?
Anyone got an American Express card ? If so is it widely agreed by major High Street shops and restaurants, supermarkets etc.surround ed by the UK. Just like Visa and Mastercard is ?

American Express, Mastercard or Visa?
Which is the best credit card to get surrounded by terms of UK and international nouns?

Anyone hear of th Horizon Gold credit card, I in recent times get one surrounded by the e-mail and it's such a scam!?
It doesn't look anything like the rest of my credit cards and it doesn't even own a real credit card logo on it (visa,mastercard,etc.).I won't be activate this one!

Anyone know how to make the addition of money to an alltunes side?
Looks like even mastercard is no longer available, so if anyone know of an alternate method, it would be greatly appreciated.

Are nearby credit cards excluding Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover?
If there are credit cards other than these why would anyone want th em because it seem like most places only pocket the major cards.

Are the airmiles credit cards worth it, or is in attendance a block??
I will be paying off my bill within FULL each month, so I will not be charged any interest.I hold been eyeing up some airmiles credit cards - similar to the BMI mastercard and the Virgin Atlantic credit card, but are they as good as they nouns?I know you get flights for free but enjoy to pay taxes, but i enjoy heard of culture getting several flights in the US for around a hundred quid and 20,000 airmiles. As soon as you spend on the BMI card, you win 20,000 miles as a "bonus"..So could someone tell me the pros and cons of these types of credit cards?Also, is within a time limit near which you can use your airmiles?And lb1 = 1 airmile. Is this literal "miles"? So if a country is 1000 miles away from London, and you spend lb2000, could you then get hold of a free return flight??Can someone adv ise? Thanks
As anyone aware beside green dot financial's pre-paid mastercard?
I bought my second re-load yesterday for $200. I called to initiate it yesterday and they said their system is down. I called this morning and it is still down. I stipulation my $200 that is not out within floating around. I am very upset. Has anyone ever used these cards and have this happen? I am worried that I am self ripped off.

Aspen Gold mastercard?
Ok here goes..I received an give like plentiful others. Not reading much of what came w/ it (stupid). I want i would've done this research before applying. I read within the little papers they sent after digging them out of the trash about the 20.00 setup levy. Of course after reading so many doomed to failure things i wouldn't be sending them a cent. Just a few days ago i get a treatise from them sayin they need a copy of my soc. sec. card, a settle stub from the last 90 days, and copy of my phone bill from days gone by 90 days..They'll get nothin else from me EVER!. Did this happend to anyone else? it say if they don't receive these things they'll assume i decided to renunciation my appy...I Hope SO...

Bad credit motorcycle financing comfort?
My experian credit score is 515. I simply got a auto loan for $16,000 and a unsecured mastercard. I enjoy been trying to restore my credit. Is there any destiny I can get a loan for $2000-$3000 for a used motorcycle? And could I draw from financed through suzuki or kawasaki?

Bankruptcy?
I was wondering if anyone has go bankrupt and what happen. My advocate told me to max out all of my credit cards I have toys r us, home depot, lowes, visa and mastercard. If i do this will they come and carry everything that i bought with those credit cards I am worried he told me nothing would arise!!

Bankruptcy? Try to Settle next to credit cards?< br />I have 60k in credit card debt due to reason mostly beyond my control. I have exhausted all mechanism possible, I mean all, next to the exception of BK. Up to this point I have been current on everything presently will not be able to continue paying even the minimum payments. CCCS advise me they could only help consolidate the payments so that I can foot it off faster, but I cannot make the payments (1500 /mo). My second idea is to stop paying the credit cards and try to settle on them. I may be able to come up next to $$$ for a settelment offer from a family friend. The cards included are mastercard (chase,FIA,capitol one), Discover, and AMEX. Anyone hold a similar experience one way or another?

Best Credit Card for Student?
I hold right credit and I be looking for a creidit card beside a bigger credit splash. My current card is a Chase Mastercard beside a credit delineate of $500. I'm never deferred o n payments and hang on to a small go together. I be merely wanting one beside a bigger credit smudge and possibly some benefits? I dont want an annual duty or activation excise though.

Best credit card Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Amex for use outside US?
Which is best if you travel all over the world. I know Visa & Mastercards arent excepted in asia for the most piece

Best gas rebate credit card?
I've been shopping for a up to date credit card specifically for gas cashback. I am looking for visa or mastercard so I can still use it at most other retailers. I am not so concerned about interest rate since I pay cheque my credit card in full adjectives the time.Is there a dutiful card any one of you would recommend? Thank you.

Best prepaid card (visa or mastercard type)?
I'm looking to buy a visa or mastercard type of prep aid card, I want one mostly for purchases on the internet (ex. ebay) I probably will only use it occasionally and probably not nouns very much on it. I stipulation a card with low/ no fees approaching no montly fees no activation fees, and if there is fees they must be low ones. I also entail a card that is offered surrounded by canada. Does anyone have any suggestions for a well brought-up card that would suite me?

Best type of credit card?
I'm looking for ONE credit card which will sufice, ONE which is good on the long possession, so that the short lived "extra stuff" dont matter (ex: 10% of subsequent ten purchases)it should also be widely acceptedno obscured fees if possible, and hope fully have some cash put a bet on like 1 or 2 %, something unfinished, also it should have a pretty epic grace peroid as compared to other credit cardswhat i mean lonf permanent status, is one that willwork as the only creduit card for years to come, short anyother credit cardI was thinking some of the following: Visa, American express, Mastercard, etc. big companies

Buying on Ticketmaster - Expiration Date?
I plan on buying tickets online at ticketmaster.com tomorrow with my Mastercard debit card. My card have an expiration date of 6/2008 but it is good through the wrapping up of the month. Will my order be decline because it appears as if the card is no longer valid?

Can a company charge you a 3% allowance for accepting mastercard?
I know they are allowed to have a min. amount for accepting the mastercard, but if they adopt mastercard are they allowed to charge a 3% fee above the amount newly for accepting mastercard? I read somewhere that it is against visa and mastercard policy to do this, but I'm not sure on the law.

Can a edge request I close my credit card when applying for a loan?
I recently applied for a $50k personal loan through Bank of America, aka FIA Services N...(blah-blah). Anyway, during the initial phone application I be told I was approved and the loan would be deposited contained by 7-10 days. I thought great! A week went by and I get a letter within the mail. Some crap nearly they needed to verify my mailing address base on information contained in my credit report. I be like, what? So I call them to see if I could just scan and e-mail it instead. After the 3rd phone phone up, the guy said to please hold while he reviewed my account. 3-5 min subsequent, he comes back and finally say I'm approved for the loan, but he will need to close my Mastercard. I own a BoA (FIA) Mastercard w/ $50k limit, amenable since 1998. They didn't want to have $100k of exposure or some string of crap. I asked if I was approved, he said yes, but I have to close the MC. He said I could leave it friendly, but have a $2k boundary. Canc elled my app, not denied. No thanks. Can They Do This?

Can a master debit card be used online? It doesn't enjoy a substantiation number !?
I just got today a master debit card, it have got a Cirrus logo on the backside and ( something like a bubble with a Y in its center )those are the 2 logos on the backside; on the front, near is only mastercard logo and big YThe card contains 16 digits on the front sideCan I use it to buy online like a credit card? If yes, later what should I do when the website asks for a 3 digit verification number?Can I still use the card online ?

Can a mastercard dosh plus gold ingots card?
Help start a credit rating for someone near no credit?

Can any 1 recount me why i am not competent to verify my paypal a/c near HDFC debitcard and also netsafe virtual cc ?
i have HDFC edge international debit card with matercard l ogo. i tried to verify my paypal a/c beside it but it was decline. then i created a virtual credit card using netsafe, next i tried to verify again it was decline. CAN ANY1 TELL ME WHY ? i read on the net that vcc of hdfc works to verify paypal a/c but i am not competent to do it. Is it because of mastercard in both the cases. Paypal doesnot verify a/c by mastercard vcc or matercard debit card.?

Can anyone reccomend a upright unsecured credit card for poor creditHaveImagine,Orchard.Cancelled FirstPremier?
Certainly not interested in First Premier as they did virtually everything wrong near my account and fees for EVERYTHING.Ive have good experiences near my Imagine Mastercard and recently received my orchard hill.I'm only interested within REAL credit cards.Not these ridiculus cards that you use to by things from a catalog.I welcome contact from companies also on the grounds that I've stated herein

Can I acquire a cashier's check?
Can I get a cashier's check near my mastercard? I don't think it will be an issue, but I don't know how these things work. Thanks!

Can i call off a store card w/o affecting my rack up?
i already have a visa, mastercard and amex. i also have a target card (not the visa) and i'm planning to close it since the 10% sour reward is not practical for me since i only buy few items once within a while. will it affect my score if i close the account eventhough it is only just a store card?

More Mastercard questions please visit : Credit12345.com





No comments:

Post a Comment